VFG Quick Cleaning Pellets 4.5mm
VFG high quality woollen felt barrel cleaners are manufactured from natural sheep’s wool. The diameters of felts match specific calibers.
Quick Cleaning Pellets are solid wads without centre holes. They are a tight fit into the bore. When fired in an air rifle they expand in diameter. The felt presses into the rifling and follows the twist. This ensures that every part of the bore is reliably cleaned. In order to prevent fibre particles remaining in the bore, we recommend that you insert a pointed lead pellet behind the felt plug and shoot the two together.
VFG woollen cleaning felts are a purely natural product containing no chemicals whatever. The manufacturing process ensures that the external surface possesses brush-like properties due to the innumerable fibre ends, which, when the correct pressure is applied, have an optimum cleaning effect.
These felts are very absorbent and can trap large and small particles of dirt in their tangled fibre structure and thus remove clean them out of the bore. The outstanding absorbency enables it to take up and store liquids (e.g. oil, solvents, polishing paste).
VFG quick cleaning pellets for air guns and air pistols. The quick cleaning pellets can be used for cleaning and also degreasing the weapon.
- It is a purely natural product and contains no chemicals whatsoever.
- Felt is stable in shape yet flexible and can be precision stamped. When stamped, the cut surface presents brush-like properties. Optimum cleaning effects occur when pushed through the barrel.
- It is very absorbent and can trap large and small particles in its fibre structure. The outstanding absorbency enables it to take up and store liquids (oil, solvents and polishing pastes).
- It is a textile and therefore harmless and exceptionally gentle.
- It can bring metal surfaces to a high polish.