Finally, a cost effective pistol light with a simple straightforward and reliable interface. This light will switch on/off when the left or right button is tapped and also provides momentary on when the button is held. This can be done with support hand thumb or trigger finger for one handed operations.
To reduce cost, the NPL20 is bundled with 3 x 1600mAh CR123 non-rechargeable battery. We sell the CR123 for R40 each and include 3 batteries bundled with your NPL20.
This light is also compatible with the our Nitecore Rechargeable CR123 battery and you will need the UI1 charger to charge the battery.
- Utilizes a CREE Xp-G3 S3 LEd with an output of 460 lumens
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology"(PDOT)
- Throw of 76 meters and peak beam intensity of 1,440cd
- Powered by 1 x CR123A battery with a runtime of 50 minutes
- Advanced Power Cut-off (APC) technology for an ultra-low standby power consumption
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation(ATR) module
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism especially designed for shooting sports
- Strobe Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effect
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Picatinny rail mount equipped for quick mounting
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP67
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
3 x NiteCore CR123A Batteries (not compatible with RCR123 rechargeable batteries)