Nebo SLYDE Flashlight and Worklight
The SLYDE™ is 2 lights in 1. It's a simple, strong flashlight, emitting 250 lumens of intense white light. Upon further inspection, the SLYDE is also much more. The head of the flashlight slides forward from the handle, revealing a 190 lumen LED work light.
This is no ordinary work light. It uses COB (Chips On Board) a new innovation in LED technology. COB features smaller, clustered LED chips mounted directly to the circuit board. These LED chips work together as one. The compact outperforms traditional lighting by up to 50 times the light output per centimeter of light surface.
- Length: 6.5" (compacted) / 9" (extended)
- Barrel: 1.3125"
- Head: 1.625"
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Batteries: 4 AAA Batteries (Included)
- LED flashlight outputs 250 lumens (Bulbs rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- COB worklight outputs 190 lumens
- 65 yards (60 meters) viewing distance with 200 lumen setting
- Powerful magnetic base
- Heat-sink design allows for proper heat dispersion
- Water & impact resistant body is made from Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Button uses hard/soft touch technology
- Hard Touch: Simply click through the functions. (Light will turn off in between settings.) NOTE: Light will reset to first setting (flashlight) after being off for 10 seconds.
- Soft Touch: Press button halfway with no click. This allows the user to cycle between settings quickly without the light turning off between settings.