- Full metal construction, plastic handle
- 12g CO2 cartridge powered
- Semi and Full auto firing capability, has fire selector
- Magazine holds 25 4.5mm steel BBs
- Side folding wire stock, rigid built, positively locks in to the back and to the right-adjacent of the upper receiver. Is horizontally textured across the butt plate
- Reciprocating charging handle
- Length: 355mm /609mm - Folded / Total
- Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Magazine Capacity: 25 round magazine, full metal w/out magazine follower, however, magazine spring is not stiff, BBs load up easily with minimal resistance. Has paddle magazine release, intended to be toggled w/ offhand. "Hand seeks hand".
- Grip and selector safety mechanism.
- Integrated metal 360 sling studs
- Single action
- Open bolt cocking system, full, hefty recoil feedback.
- Average muzzle velocity: 328 FPS
- Gas Type: CO2, but HPA options available on the market, at cost of portability
- Package Includes: 1x Micro UZI,1x 25 round Magazine, User manual, 6mm allen key, CR-V. Spare grub screw.
Please note that when firing the 25 round magazine out on full auto, you will expend the entire volume of the CO2 cartridge.
Six Months' Warranty against manufacturer's defects
Authentic replica of the micro UZI by IMI, fully licensed by KWC
Calibre: 4.5mm BB only
Rear diopter sight, fin-shielded. Flip to change diopter sizes. Adjustable on the right for windage. Frontal post-stand sight, fin-shielded, rotating dial around post adjusts elevation.
Resembles stamped-metal original upper receiver, top cocking open bolt system