The Sig Sauer® SIG MPX ASP CO2 Powered Air Rifle is an airgun version of the original SIG MPX that's ideal for training and target practice. This Sig Sauer automatic rifle airgun delivers 30 rounds of rapid-firing, simulated performance and handling for realistic, economical, tactical training. Chambered in .177 pellet, this airgun includes an 8" rifled steel barrel, synthetic handguard, picatinny rail, tactical front grip, and flip-up front and rear sights. The Sig Sauer SIG MPX ASP CO2 Powered Air Rifle has a synthetic stock and 7 lb. trigger weight. Overall weight: 7.35 lbs. Length: 34.75". CO2 and pellets sold separately. 90g CO2 operating system
- One Year Warrantee
- Official tactical training model of the SIG SAUER MPX 9x19mm, chambered in .177 standard skirt pellet. Lontger skirt pellets typically not suitable for an air gun magazine, will not be functional for this gun. Realistic features moulded in, such as the rear takedown pin, ejection port dust cover and the bolt catch.
- 8" rifled steel barrel, terminated by a muzzle break compensator. The shroud is entirely metal, as is the receiver, the functional sights
- Flip-up iron sights that positively locks into 180° and 90° position. Rear sight toggles into two different sights, larger and finer diopter (peephole) aiming reticle. The frontal sight is a post type, both are side-shielded. The frontal one is adjustable in clicks for elevation, the rear one in clicks for windage. Clicks implying increments of adjustment. This is only accomplished by means of the supplied multitool. Thanks to the extensive top picatinny railing, a red dot or most any tactical sight, can be seated on to better optimize eye relief.
- Features a functional AR-type charging handle. This handle, when cocked, creates a satisfying cocking sound once released / reversed by the cocking spring and slammed back into the reset position and draws the gas into the chamber in order to successfully fire the first indexed pellet. When the gas is freshly screwed in and this handle not cocked, then this gun will not fire the first pellet at full power, only the second, but definitely from the third pellet onward. Otherwise, this handle does not index the belt whatsoever.
- Up to 498 FPS (Manufacturer's claim)
- Ambidexterous swiveling thumb safety on lower receiver that positively locks into place w/ snapping sound, making it left-handed firing friendly. a clear and bright, concise red dot indicates when this lever is in firing position. It also has grooving, for better grip.
- Powerplant: 88g / 90g CO2 disposable cartridge that fits horizontally into the gas port at the rear. Screws in by hand. Once screwed in, this can be concealed by means of the removable stock, which completely shrouds the gas cartridge, whilst simultaneously rendering shoulder support.
- Magazine: Plastic stubby banana clip w/ grooves to allow the clip to insert vertically. Does not 'clip in' at an angle per se. Contains a removable 30-round pellet belt that can be inserted only one way, via a trapdoor on the magazine's side. The pellets are inserted one by one into the belt strip and thereafter, seated individually, which can be time-consuming. As such, we recommend purchasing additional magazines.
- Pistol grip w/ stippled grip panels on the side and rifled slots up the backstrap. The trigger face itself is slightly flattened out.
- Double action
- 3/4 Picatinny barrel shroud w/ 55mm removable strips, rounded at the terminals. Has 6 rails each and comes off by means of the steel countersunk hex screws. These can then be attached to either left, right and underbelly face of the shroud, where the screw holes and the bushing would line up. Thus, the swivel can be shifted to the left side of the rifle whilst one of the rails to the bottom, allowing for attachment of a short foregrip.
- Semi automatic, although the patented belt feeding system will allow for rapid firing without jamming.
- Non Blowback.
- Included in this package, you will receive;
- Warranty claims document
- Instruction manual
- Galvinized 3-in-1 multitool, used respectively for adjusting the post and diopter sights as well as for seating the pellets. The final nub mentioned has a broadened backstop that corrosponds to the design of the pellet slots, to prevent the pellets from being seated too deep.
- 1x Red dot sight, 1x20, anodized Aluminium chassis. Fixed by means of 2x torx screws. Features a clear power button on the right w/ 13 stage brightness rheostat, digital scrolling. Adjustable for windage and elevation w/ thread protector caps. 22mm Elevated. Uses 1x AAA battery (included) - polarity indicator on the outside. Also included, are silicone lens caps, attached together. Clear "SIG SAUER AIRGUNS" printed on the side. Torx key supplied as well.