The CoMET PIR is an ideal solution for cost-effective residential applications.
The CoMET PIR provides a reliable and cost-effective solution based on PIR technology.
Wide-angle 12m X 12m (40' x 40') coverage is provided with high catch performance and false alarm immunity.
- Coverage 12m x 12m (40' x 40')
- Temperature compensation
- RF immunity - 20V/m
- Easy installation
- Selectable pulse count (1,2,3)
- White light protection
- LED optical prism
- Compact design for cost-effective residential installations
- Coverage at 2.4 m (7’10”) mounting height: 12m x 12m (40’ x 40’)
- Operating voltage: 9 to 16V
- Current consumption: 12mA at 12V
- Alarm contact: 50mA, 24C, N.C
- Tamper contact: 100mA, 24V, N.C
- Alarm time: 2.2 seconds minimum
- Pulse count selection: 1,2 or 3 pulse count
- Temperature compensation: Automatic, thermistor controlled
- Optical filtering: White light protection, pigmented lens
- RF immunity: 20V/m from 10 MHz to 1GHz
- Operating temperature: -5° to 50°C (23° to 122°F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 55°C (-4° to 131°F)
- Dimensions: 89 x 52 x 39mm (3.5” x 2.0” x 1.5”)