This updated version of the boot knife features a single-edged blade with a non-reflective black-oxide finish. The blade is heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the very best qualities in the steel. The black-oxide coating provides additional blade protection.
For a secure grip, the handle is glass-filled nylon with a textured rubber overmold. The Secret Agent has a dual-carry molded sheath with a clip for convenient belt carry and slots to add your own leg carry straps. For additional versatility, the knife comes with a lanyard hole.
Discreet and concealable for tactical use and personal protection, the Secret Agent is also viable for a variety of utility purposes.
KEY - FEATURES
- Fixed blade
- Lanyard hole
- Molded dual-carry sheath
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Rubberized co-molded handle
- Blade Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.7 in. (22.1 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (90 g) (with sheath 4.7 oz. • 136 g)