Hatsan Invader Auto Semi-Automatic PCP Air Rifle.
True to the name, this rifle really looks like it could have belonged to some alien army from long ago. Really oblong, featuring some assault rifle aesthetic, to break the appearance of a traditional rifle, whilst simultaneously compensating for the obvious lack of a banana clip magazine one would look for, whilst whilst shyly featuring the typical PCP double cylinder frontal appearance.
If you wish for a break-away from the traditional PCP appearance, don't want to compromise longer range accuracy, muzzle velocity or use a separate paintball tank, yet want some of the features typical of your AR15 platform such as semi-automatic firing, a carry handle w/ fully adjustable diopter and post sights as well as a barrel shroud plus the option of using a silencer, then you should consider this option.
The Hatsan Invader Auto Semi-Automatic PCP Air rifle is a small-game hunting rifle with ambidextrous tactical stock and semi-automatic action. It features durable construction and convenient features and offers velocities up to 1000 FPS
The highlight of this air rifle is certainly the ability to utilize its semi-auto fire capability that allows for a quick follow-up shot from its 12-shot masgazine. The 255cc removable aluminum air cylinder gives 50 shots within 85% of maximum velocity, plus the ability to carry an extra cylinder for quick refills.
The robust polymer thumbhole stock includes an all-weather textured grip and a textured rubber buttpad for a secure and repeatable hold, plus an elevation-adjustable cheekpiece for proper cheek weld every time. In addition, a slot under the rear holds an extra magazine, and there are three forearm Picatinny rails on the bottom and sides for accessories such as lights, lasers, and bipods.
For optics flexibility, the Invader Auto offers a carrying handle that includes integral sights, plus a Picatinny optics rail when the handle is removed. The front open sight is elevation-adjustable, while the rear open sight adjusts for both windage and elevation.
- Precharged pneumatic
- Advanced polymer tactical thumbhole stock
- QuietEnergy fully-shrouded barrel
- Removable 255cc aluminum air cylinder with integral manometer
- 200 BAR max fill pressure
- Max. velocity w/ lead pellets: 1000 FPS (.22), 900 FPS (.25)
- Max. energy: 34 FPE
- Shots at optimal velocity**: 50
- All-weather textured grip
- Spare magazine slot in stock
- Elevation-adjustable cheekpiece
- Rubber buttpad
- Removable carry handle with integral sights
- Elevation adjustable front open sight on carry handle
- Windage and elevation adjustable open rear sight on carry handle
- Picatinny optics rail under carry handle
- 12-shot, 2 magazines included
- Stock: Fixed, does not collapse. The cheekpiece can be adjusted tool-free, just by loosening the rubber knob, then using a little force to push the cheekpiece up. The corrosponding bolt can be inserted in via the left or right - there is a hexagonal hole to accomodate and hold the bolt head from rotating on both sides. At the apex of the stock, is the vertical notch cut-out for stowing the spare magazine.
- Sling optiion: Integrated at the rear, vertically, w/ a sling swivel mounted 90° on the right hand side of the barrel shroud. Therefore, out of the box, you can affix a rifle sling w/out needing the swivels.
- Bipod Option: Yes, use the under-reservoir weaver rail to clamp your Picatinny mounted bipod onto.
- Handle: 45° pistol grip w/ two vague stipple panels, but no finger grooves.
- Power source: Precharged Pneumatic
- 200 BAR / 2900 PSI Fill pressure
- Muzzle velocity: 288 m/s / 944 FPS
- Cocking system: Bolt action, RH w/ ferrule assist included. Though do note that the bolt is slightly stiff, as is on all HATSAN PCP rifles. Therefore, please use a slip-over rubber cocking-assist ball.
- Magazine Capacity: 12 shot
- Safety: Yes - Ambidextrous trigger lock switch in front of the trigger that clicks into forward or rearward position. No automatic safety.
- Weighs in 3700 grams / 3.7 kg
- Barrel Length: 500mm
- Total length: 1030mm
- Railing: The entirety of the top, with the exception of the breech and a cut out above the barrel, plus a 4-sided shroud in front. The are mock KEYMOD slots for aesthetic purposes, but completely non-functional.
- Sights: Diopter & Post mounted on an M16 style carry handle. The rear / diopter is adjustable for windage and elevation, the knob on the right produces positive clicking sounds when rotated, as does the horizontal dial underneath. The frontal / Post is adjustable for elevation. The reason for this dual adjustability is to adjust the entire window of adjustability along your vertical plane. The entirety of these sights plus the carry handle / sight riser they are mounted onto, can be removed from the weaver rail.
- Riflescope included: No, but you can take the carry handle off and mount your picatinny scope mount rings on.
- Mounting rail typeDovetail (11mm), Weaver / Picatinny
- Stock material: Heavy Duty blow-moulded synthetic
- Extras: 3 Magazines, Fill probe