- Pressure adjustable Regulator and Carbon Fiber air bottle version.
- Manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- 3 power adjustable Transfer Port.
- Externally adjustable hammer preload.
- Externally adjustable Regulator.
- Additional air gauge to monitor the regulator pressure.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter.
- 1/2” UNF threaded muzzle for additional detachable sound moderators.
- Precision rifled and choked steel barrel for accuracy.
- Detachable 21-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm). Includes 2 magazines.
- 580cc volume detachable carbon fiber air bottle. Spare carbon air bottles are available.
- Foster quick disconnect male fitting on the rifle and female quick disconnect nozzle included in the box.
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Tactical telescopic stock and soft rubber pistol grip.
- Elevation adjustable cheek rest and rubber butt pad.
- Aluminum frame with integrated picatinny rail 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Additional picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Reversible cocking handle for ambidextrous operation.
- Aluminum trigger guard and black metal trigger.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Vertical and horizontal trigger shoe adjustment.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent discharge of the rifle when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual Safety.
- Hard case is included.
- SCOPE SOLD SEPERATELY
Model: Hatsan Factor-RC
Caliber: 5.5mm / .22cal
Max. Muzzle Velocity (*): 288m/s (950fps)
Energy (*): Joules - 40
ft.lbs - 29.5
Magazine Capacity: 21
Air Tube Volume: 580cc (carbon fiber)
Fill Pressure: 250 BAR
Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity: 130
Stock: Telescopic stock.
Elevation adjustable cheek rest.
Overall Length: 1025mm (40.3”) Stock Shortened
1090mm (42.9”) Stock Extended
Barrel Length: 585mm (23”)
Average Weight: 3.6kg (7.9lbs)
REGULATOR: EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.