GANZO G701 - BLACK OXIDIZING COAT (MATTE FINISH) - SAE 440C // SPRING-LOADED BAR LOCK FOLDING KNIFE
- Saber-grinded tanto blade, 85mm, 28mm triagular thumb serrations on false edge, high traction. Ambidextrous blade stud, can be removed.
- Overall length: 200mm - grips are anodized aluminium, smooth w/ slope to prevent hand from sliding onto blade. Has notch for thumb-side.
- Blade is retained by spring-loaded push-bar that can be disassembled, aluminium colour.
- 65mm pocket clip, not particularly stiff, but can be removed and attached on other side.
- Pronounced 10mm pivot pillar, cannot be removed w/ conventional tool. Proper white nylon washers on either side on tang. Tang is rounded, well machined.
- Handle is two piece w/ three pillars excluding the pivot bar, each side is 3.5mm in density. Each bar is screwed on either end.
- Knife can mostly be taken apart using only torx keys, uniformally sized.