After receiving such critical acclaim for the superior features of the earlier FX Impact; the FX engineers knew that many would desire these same features in a more traditionally designed hunting rifle. The FX Crown is extraordinary; not just for incorporating a host of adjustments and fine-tuning options, but also for engineering of the advanced FX Smooth Twist X Barrel and Interchangeable Barrel Liner System. The Smooth Twist X Barrel is a fully rifled barrel using the proprietary system of imparting the inner rifling of the barrel from the outside of the steel tubing, all housed as an interchangeable barrel liner that allows for changing of barrel twist rates, and other bore specifications which allow for a wider array of projectile use.
With the Crown, the same adjustability features previously found on the FX Impact are retained. You can fine tune the hammer tension via an accessible power wheel adjuster, externally adjust the air regulator as well as adjusting the air flow. With these cutting-edge features, the Crown provides countless degrees of fine tuning to suit your individual needs and to maximize your air rifle to its optimal performance. Other features include an adjustable match grade trigger,
480 cc light weight carbon fiber air bottle, telescoping moderator, large capacity magazine, and an extremely smooth side cocking lever. The lever itself is so accurately placed and so perfectly engineered that it allows for the shooter to
cycle and cock the gun without ever needing to pull their eye from their scope.
Having claimed its first competition victory in the annual 2017 “Extreme Benchrest” competition, the FX Crown is the next generation of airguns and will easily maintain the Royal Gold Standard of KING of all air rifles.
PLEASE NOTE: Energy stated in the info is maximum possible energy. Due to differences in regulations the rifle might be set to a lower energy, from 7,5 Joule and up.
– Cocking system Sidelever
– Magazine type Removable high capacity
– 18 shot when Cal 5.5
– Laminate Sapphire Blue
– Adjustable recoil-pad
– Adjustable cheek-pice
– Calibre 5.5
– Barrel FX Smooth twist X
– Match grade
– Shot capacity 130 shots approx.
– Fill pressure Max 250 bar (3600 psi)
– Switch style
– 11 mm dovetail
– scope mount
– Telescopic shroud system
– Built-In Moderator (variations may occur depending on country).
– Pressure gauge Dual Manometers
– One for airtube pressure
– One for regulator pressure
– Trigger Adjustable Match Trigger (variations may occur)
– Velocity 5.5 280 m/s • 920 ft/s
– Energy 5,5 41 J • 30 ft/lbs
– Air capacity 480 cc
– Air cylinder Removable
– Carbon fiber wrapped
– Length 970 -1030 mm
– Weight 3 – 3,5 kg
– Charging Foster Quick Disconnect
– More features Interchangeable Barrel Liner System (with changeable core barrel liner to obtain various twist rates)
– Dual External Power Adjusters (hammer spring tension and airflow)
– Externally Adjustable Regulator
– Interchangeable Caliber System.
Note: above figures is factory recommended FAC Power output, but can be turned higher/lower if needed.