What exactly are Firebird 65's?
Firebird 65's are self-contained, pyrotechnic reactive targets that are legal, safe and easy to transport.
They require no mixing.
Firebirds 65s are designed to be used at short, medium and longer ranges with:
They can be used as static targets or on a moving trajectory - such as a clay pigeon. Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, our 65mm targets will impress you with their sound, smoke, and flash giving you instant hit recognition (IHR).
65mm target specifications:
- 65mm dia. x 5mm aluminum shell
- Less than 10 grams total weight
- Peel and stick adhesive for attachment to hard backing and clay targets
- Water resistant (not water-proof), laminated, and highly visible
- <120dB (at 33 feet away) heart-throbbing percussion, a brilliant microsecond flash, and white smoke indication.